Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm back!

First of all, as the 2008 Presidential Election Observation trip comes to an end, I would like to thank all the guests I met during the past few days: Alexander Downer, Eirik Moen, David Amess, Ramon Barros, Randy Bumps from the IDU; Jens Damm from Germany; David Hayes from the UK; Dick Gupwell from Belgium; Kerry Dumbaugh from the US; Chih-Chieh Chou from NCKU, Taiwan. You all gave us a wonderful experience--and certainly tons of good stories to tell! (which is what I'll doing in the following blogs )

I would also like to thank all the partners who helped out--I couldn't have accomplished any task without them: Wei-Chia Lee, Su, Andy, Sarah and her boyfriend. You all were great! I guess we can really call ourselves the "Tainan Gang" now!

Last but not least, I would like to thank Vicky and Chia-An for their support from the Central Command, which is located somewhere mobile in Taipei. They gave us everything--money, support, jokes, etc (anything you can think of).

I'll be uploading some of the photos I got (and some from other cameras ) at this site.

No comments: